- You need to have the JDK 1.4.2 from Sun before you can start.
So far this app is only tested on Linux so it may or may not run on Windows or another OS.
- Untar the yanam.X.tar.gz with the command :
tar xvzf yanam.X.tar.gz
- Change directory with the command : cd yanam
- Run the app with the command :
java -jar yanam.jar
- You should now have the screen below
In the XML tab type the following :
In the XSLT tab type the following :
<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0" xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform">
<xsl:copy-of select="." />
- Create a second page by selecting File --> New Editor
- You will be prompted for a name.
You can accept the default here.
- Select the XSLT tab and type in the same as you did for the first XSLT sheet.
- In the pipe liste menu on the left check both items.
- Now press the run pipe command on the top toolbar.
You should now have a screen like this.
- Click the output tab on default_1 and you should see the result of your transformations
- If you do not see any output then check the error tables on both forms to see what the debugger has detected
- There are other features in YaNaM such as :
Drag and drop from the functions menu
Reordering of transforms by dragging the list items
Stepping over transforms by unselecting editors.
The usual short cut keys CTL + Z, CTL + Y, CTL + C, CTL + X and CTL + P should also function.
- Please send feed back to the forums.